Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Guess its time

Turns out that there are people reading my blog that just shouldn't be reading it. So I am going to have to go through all the trouble of creating a new one and then dismanteling this one. I know a few of you have done this already. Is there any advice you can give me that will allow me to take all my old posts with me and my links and all without hours and hours of work?
Please email suggestions to me at mskajunkitty@yahoo.com
I won't be using that email address for much longer anymore either. I will give the new one to those who ask for it.
I usually check my email daily. Until I get everything moved I will not be posting anything new.
I love each and every one of you that come around and keep me company, and thank all those who came to let me know they are here.
Well I better get started at least get the initial blog created.....

Love to All <3
Raevyn

No comments: