Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Quick Update

Okay well I am at the Library again. Still in Anacortes but Dre and I have decided to just be friends. I have been talking to my ex~husband Jason about a possible reunion. We are speaking seriously of getting back together and seeing what happens. I have faced the fact that I am still in love with him. That truth be told I never fell out of love with him. I miss him deeply and he misses me. I don't know what will happen. I just know I am looking forward to finding out where things can go. I have never gotten over him. I never will. I think about him every single day many times a day. I really am hoping that I will be moving to Oregon soon.
And no its not just because Sierra and Lynn are there. Friends have asked me that. Not that I don't miss my babies. Because I surely do. Its just that I happen to miss their father too. He has been a very large part of my life. I have tried to move on. And it just doesn't work. No one compares to him. And no one ever will.
More later..................

No comments: