Tuesday, March 03, 2009

more updates

Well on my birthday I moved down to Longview again. Katie wanted more rent, so I called my moo and found a place to stay down here for less then I was paying up there. Told G and K I was moving out and they said that was cool and they had decided that since I was leaving they weren't going to get another roommate. Huh? They wanted more rent. ?
I don't get it. You want me to give you more money because you are having problems with paying your personal bills. So I move out so you can get another roommate that could pay more. And now you decide you can do it all on your own. I am confused. Am I missing something here?
Oh well. It will be good for them to be on there own. They need to just be a family. The baby is getting to where she can sleep in her own room , Kayla wants to share but Kate doesn't want her to have to because she is 8 going on 40 and wouldn't do well sharing her room with an infant.
They K tells me she is going to miss me and doesn't want me to leave. I really do not get it.
Does anyone else??

No comments: