Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Daddy

So many wonderful memories,


So many words to say,

There isn't enough paper,

Theres not a long enough day.



You where an awesome dad,

Quite a funny guy,

With many friends who loved you,

And deep family ties.



A tug boat captain extrodinaire,

Seaweasel you went by,

A volunteer fireman also,

A hero, always in my eyes.



You where my superman,

My big ol man oh daddy,

The jokester and the ham,

The cooker of many crabbies.



You will amuse the angels now,

Tarnish all their halo's

Dirty up their snow white wings,

With all your colorful tale'os.



I know you are at peace now,

PLaying with your Tupie man,

A blind man with a glass eye in

his ass could see how that is grand.



So many people here will miss you,

Especially your children and your wife,

You had so many adventures

Trully enjoyed and lived your life.



We thankyou so much for

all that you taught us and all that you gave,

All our lives are richer because

with you we spent our days.



I love you so much daddy,

I miss you so bad,

I'm so lucky to have been your kid,

I don't think I've ever been so sad.





Say hello to all the folks,

over there on the other side,

Its been one helluva adventure,

Quite and Awwwwesome ride!





DJBY

No comments: