Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Having one of THOSE days

I don't know what the heck my problem is today??? I feel like I can't breathe I just wanna cry and the littlest things are making bawl like a baby... I am feeling completely wiped out. No energy what so ever just yuk and ug. I woke up feeling this way I really think its allergies cuz my eyes are just on fire and they where nasty crusty weepy this morning I've been taking my allegra all day but its  just not working. I am feeling more and more run down and touchy as they day progresses, I took a shower earlier when I really just wanted to stay in my pajamas and went to Subway for me and Jim for lunch and got a mocha...I have cleaned and done laundry just trying to stay awake and trying to feel better. Nothing is working. Guess I just have to suck it up and except the fact that its just one of THOSE days.

No comments: