Friday, March 03, 2006

Running around like a chicken with my head cut off

Today is going to be a busy day. Right now I am at Veronicas for about long enough to post this. I gotta come back later to finish my blankets and pillows. Then I gotta visit Billy at 2:00 YAY!!
Then run home and get my couch out of my house, clean the carpets and do laundry and clean the kitchen. Then I gotta go get Sharon, try to stop by mouses for a few and then I still need to do a bunch of stuff at home and then go out tonight to Rockos to watch my favorite band.
Sheesh. Then tomarrow, if Sharon doesn't come tonight I gotta go get her then. But I still have to do a whole bunch of cleaning, visit Billy again YAY!!!!! And go grocerie shopping. Shit I also have to find time somewhere to make dinner for my kids in the middle of everything else tonight. Maybe I will pick up some cans of soup and a loaf of bread and they can have soup for dinner. It won't hurt them none, they all love soup.
I just need to find more time in the day. I am so freeking tired from not sleeping.
I got pulled over last night for running a red light. There was a stater right next to me. We both laughed about it, but man, I never do that!!! I laughed all the way home. Thankful I didn't get a ticket and didn't hurt anyone. I went through it really slow though because I was already stopped at it, and was looking at the light ahead that turned green so I went.
Anyway, I gotta jettola.
More later if I am awake.......
HELLO EVERYONE!!!! You are all loved so very very much. I swear I will get around to everyone soon.

No comments: