Saturday, June 24, 2006

I'MMMMMMM BAAAaaaaccckkkkk!!!!!!!

Be afraid be very very afraid!!
I'm back and feelin good now that we are in a place with a bit of stability until we decide where exactly it is we want to make a home.
God its been so long since I've been able to get my thoughts out!
I can' t even tell you how good it feels to be able to sit here and type again.
There is so much on my mind I don't even know where to begin now that I am here.
Shit!
Okay I have missed all of you so so so very much and I am so sad that some of you have had to stop blogging because of outside influences good and bad. I hope that those of you who have had to step away will come back sometime and let us know how you are doing.
And I wish you wellness and health.
As for us we are homeless . Meaning we are living with good friends for a spell.
We stayed with my sister for three weeks.
I had to take Boceaphus to the pound. Which is still breaking my heart.
And no I don't want to talk about it. I had to give Daezee to Nej. She says we can have her back when we get our own place. I am fine with Daezee being gone. But I know where she is and who she is with so it was very easy to watch her walk out the door. All of the cats were taken to the pound accept for Buddah who has been officially adopted as the complex cat where we used to live. All of the animals found homes immediately with new owners so I have high hopes that they are doing well and are happy. Because here the pound checks out where the animals are going.
Anyway, we still have Lynns bunny Skipper. He is a cashmere rabbit and is incredibly soft and very tame. He has made loosing the cats and dogs easier for the kids. Sierra had to give up her birds. And Veronica has my fishies so I know they are doing great because Roni takes care of stuff like that.
We are staying with G and K and Billy and I have our own space in their shed. Which sounds bad but isn't as it has a window and is carpeted and is a very nice space.
Anyway I am done for now as I want to get reading and checking up with all the folks I have missed so very much!!!!

No comments: