Monday, January 12, 2009

Soap Lake

Well I am headed off to Soap Lake tomarrow. My spiritual mom needs my help. Her husband has cancer , lungs, hips, shoulders...he is now suffering some demetia episodes and he has been taken to a nursing home. She doesn't know if medicare will pay for more then the one week they have paid for. He may need to be moved back home and she needs my help. I am more then happy to do this. I just want to be there for her. This is a very difficult time for those who don't cross over. She said she thinks he will pass soon. I believe her just based on what she told me of the situation. I can't lift him or anything like that. But I can help greatly with the dementia situation as I know what I am doing. I hate that he is going through this. More I hate that Vicki is going through this. He is in lala land for the most part. Which is good. His pain is being managed with some heavy drugs and that contributes to the dementia also. I know there is nothing I can do to cure him. I wish there was. But I can be there for her. And be there for him to make sure he is as comfortable as possible, entertained, and safe. I can help her with cleaning and taking care of her dog so she can spend more time with him. Bill. You are loved.

No comments: