Tuesday, August 22, 2006

WOW

The link to the al anon words should be read by all. Thankyou Barbara for sending that to me. All I can say is wow. Wow . Wow.
Another wow goes to being found by my sister. Vicki Ann Toria. I LOVE YOU VIC!!!
I am a little surprised to be found like that. And a little scared. But at least it was my sister!
And C, I don't know who you are. I wish I did know who you where. You are welcome here anytime and I hope that sometime you might let me know who are you. I have a feeling I do know you though.
Jac you are right. I am not trash. Deni, Thankyou. Thankyou all who have replied to my last post. I need to know that people care and feel some love right now. Wanda has been helping me a lot too. I see her at myspace and we talked on the phone. Derek has been super supportive and my moo also. I talked her ear off for two hours last night. And she patiently listend as I ranted and raved and repeated myself twelve million times.
I am doing suprisingly well with this. The kids are shattered. And that shatters me.
Billy didn't surprise me. I knew this was going to happen. I just knew. I wanted to make him leave months ago but didn't because my kids loved him and I didn't want to hurt them.
I loved Billy. I really did. But he was always lying and I believe cheating before we even left Washington. Why do I make these choices. Even after eight years of being so careful about dating and being single for a reason. I still chose to let in the wrong person. Maybe I need to go to al anon. Seems like a great and enlightning place to go.

At least I have a job here and a place to live for as long as I need it. Hopefully around the first I will even be getting a car!
I plan on going back to Washington in about a year. Although I have been seriously considering Montana. Lynn seems fascinated with Montana. And I always have been. Its something to think about. In moving here I have been freed. I realize I can live anywhere and do anything and be who I am. No matter what anybody thinks.

No comments: