Thursday, November 20, 2008

Not Much

Well there still isn't much going on. I am still here at my sister's house due to a family emergency. I really do want to go home though. My back and hips are really hurting from sleeping on the damn couch. But I am more concerned about my nephew then myself. I just want to go home now that he is okay. Waiting for the weekend and to see if my sister will be okay if I go. Shoot. I hate this kinda shit. I feel bad for whats going on around here though.
All will be well if I go I am sure of that. But she isn't and I know she would rather have me here and know that nothing will happen. But I can't stay forever. I guess its selfish of me to want to go home. But thats the truth and I'm stickin to it. I want to go home and sleep in my room in my bed and watch my tv. And play guitar hero. And hang out with friends. Although being here and visiting has been awesome. Tannis and I went out and played pool on Monday that rocked!
Its just been nice to spend time with people I love and care about,. But I am tired and done now and just well. I want to go home.

No comments: