Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mothers day weekend

Well it was a busy week last week. And the week before I was so sick I could barely get out of my bed. I still have the cough and god my chest hurts!
My sister T and her hubby were having some marital issues and I got to be the lucky person in the middle. Dave has been my friend for 25 years and Tannis is my sister. She needed to talk to me and so did he. It was very hard not to get in the middle or do the he said she said bullshit.
I would catch myself about to and then I would stop. I wanted to be there for both of them but in the end it was all tearing me apart so I told them both I didn't want to talk to either one of them about their marriage. Call me and talk to me about all the other stuff going on. Just not that.
They both agreed and apologized. I didn't need that. I just needed to not be involved anymore.
So now they are keeping to themselves and I am good with that!
Went to their house on Friday and watched my neice so they could go out.
Saturday Grant and Katie came and picked me up and I spent the night in Anacortes. God I miss it there. I love Anacortes so much. But I really love Arlington and I am still loving living with Tracy and her family. Sunday had a great mothers day at Mike and Janets, we had prime rib and shrimp and all kinds of other nummi stuff for lunch. Came home Sunday evening and just chilled for the rest of Sunday. It was a very nice very relaxing weekend. I did how ever smoke a few cigarettes which eck. I don't even know what made me do it. Cuz eww. I am just fine not smoking here at home. But at Grant and Katies its like the thing to do and it was very hard to not do it. SO I caved and now I am feeling the effects and its Thursday!
NOT WORTH IT!!!!
Never again and I don't think it should count against my not smoking time.
So its been a month a week and a day. Its been difficult but I think I am doing good!

No comments: