Monday, October 17, 2011

stuff

I have decided to try to start writing here every day. I used to do that. It was very cathartic.
I think I need the outlet again. It helps with my creativity too. I have a lot to say that most people don't want to hear or read about so I may as well write it here. Even if there is someone out there who spies on me and tries her hardest to hate me. I have done you no wrong! You have only what he says to go by. I hope you know he cheats on you and always will, he can't help it. He has never been able to keep it in his pants and give it to only one woman. Either you deal or you leave. I left.
Thats all I have to say about that, I hope she reads it and then leaves me alone. I don't need to be spied on. If any one wants to know anything all they have to do is ask me. I have nothing to hide. I do want my privacy, but if someone really wants to know. I will tell them.
So anyway, I graduate November 19th!! Actually walk across a stage in a cap and gown graduate!!
First time in my life that I finished school! I am a medical assistant and I am studying for my CMA exam. Which means I will be able to work any where in the united states! YAY!!
I want to move to Hawaii someday. I figure in three to five years I will able to do it.
Its a life goal and I will reach it. I know that I can do that. Because I just did complete the hardest goal I ever had in my life. And I did it with flying colors. Deans list awards, and professionalism recognitions. I received a letter of recommendation from my extern site. A really really nice one as a matter of fact. And when my extern supervisor filled out my final paper work she gave me all sixes. The highest score is fives. I think that means I rocked it!!! Woot Woot yay me!!
Its been really really nice having the girls home again. They are doing well in school so far. They just got to go to their homecoming dance. I would have been afraid of them getting their and getting home okay but Bridget was kind enough to take them and pick them up in her ginormous suburban... I want one, ya the gas will be hell but talk about a safe ride. Its been an adjustment for all of us. I am not used to being the not fun parent. That part kinda bites. When I got to have them in the summers I got to be the fun mom who let them stay up really late, eat junk food, drink soda, and run a little wild. Not a lot, just a little. I didn't realize to them they where being crazy. I am still learning how crazy insane strict their dad has been. They have been living in hell.
I know he doesn't see it that way. I know he loves them. I am not saying he was mean to be mean. I just really think he doesn't have a clue what it takes to have a happy medium. Well this is getting long and I am getting tired of typing. More later. I have a lot of thoughts about this stuff

No comments: