Tuesday, September 26, 2006

GOING HOME TODAY!!!

Here in just a little bit we will be driving to New Orleans again. The girls and I are flying home today!!!! YAY!!! I cannot wait to get to Washington. To feel the chill in the air again!
To see the mountains and the big big big big water!! To smell the salt air, to be where I know where I am. OH HOME SWEET HOME!!!!!
Then in a few months time I will be moving to Montana, Not to far from beloved home and all my family and friends. But far enough away to make a completely different life for myself away from everything. To reinvent myself to who I always wanted to be and should have just been.
I have already began the process. I will be honing it in Montana. I plan on attending college there!!! YAY ME AGAIN!!!
I'm changing my life people! I hope you will all come along and watch me make a complete turn around from the person you have known here before.
GOING HOME TODAY!!!!! Should be in Seattle about 9 pm!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!

No comments: