Monday, August 17, 2009

New ink for me and Jim







He is so good to me!! We went out yesterday on a mission to get him a new tattoo and I ended up getting one too. Love him!!!! How can I not love a man who gets me ink! And ahhhhh the glorious pain of getting a tattoo. There is nothing like it in the world. It is the perfect pain. He wants me to get my hood pierced, he is willing to pay for it even. I have never been pierced there but I have been pierced other places and I am not sure that would be a good pain or a bad pain, but I am sure the fuck willing to try it out!!!! As long as he is holding my hand of course. Have to show off our new body art so here are some pics.............
This looks weird but I couldn't change it so here you have it., the faith is mine, its on the inside of my right wrist, and his of course is the lion, his birthday is on the 19th and he is a leo, this was his b day present to himself. I am so not telling you what he is getting from me. The other pic is the two of us just chillin. Its nice to have a best friend who is around all the time!!








No comments: