Sunday, October 15, 2006

Twiddling My Thumbs

Well I feel like I am twiddling my thumbs. spinnin my wheels. Not going anywhere really really fast. I do have a job interview tomarrow for the Humane Society. Its a small dog kennel. They only need someone about ten hours a week on the weekends. I would really like to get this job though. Because it will be great experience and it could work into more hours. What I really want is a job working for a vetrinarian or the pound. Because that would be intense experience that could really come in handy! I can volunteer for more hours at the kennel though. Which I am going to do. Again because of the experience. The opportunity for experience is not something I am willing to walk away from at this point. So until I can find a full time job. I am going for whatever I can get my hands into!.
Please wish me luck! I could really use the money too. I need a car something aweful!
I hate being stuck at home!!!!

No comments: