Thursday, September 01, 2005

Desperately seeking Johnny. Please click HERE to see how you can help victims of Katrina

Dereks brother Johnny Nelson is still un heard from. He and his wife lived right on the beach in Pascagoula area. Johnny works at Singing River Hospital in Pascagoula.
I have not been able to reach the hospital, Johhny's cell or his wifes cell. Communications are down everywhere. There is no power. There is nothing to get power to on the coastal areas. ALso missing are Melanie and Gale. Dereks Aunt and cousin.
Who also lived along the coast. No one in the family has heard from them. Of course they must have evacuated. It is just very hard to get through to any one at all down there. Prayers worked to do so much already. Derek and his family would like to express there grattitude to all who prayed. Derek says, those prayers worked some miracles. They are all very stressed but were in high spirits. I haven't been able to reach him again to tell him that some other family members are also okay and that they have offers of help from Deans ( Dereks mom) best friend and son. I sent him a text but I don't know if he got it or not. I sent him another this morning and again I don't know if he got it or not. He said he was getting them, he got an entire list of the other info, thoughts, and prayers I sent all throughout. He just can't get his texts back to me to go out. He said there is an entire list on his phone of messages that I will get. Of his thoughts and fears and things when everything was going on. I am getting off track, please pray for Johnny, Theresa, Melanie and Gale.
They need your prayers. They are much loved and much worried about. If any one has any information on how I can find out more on how to contact people down there please let me know. I am also looking for my friend Erech. I don't even know what city or state he might have been in during all of this, but the last I heard he was down that way. Sorry I haven't been around to visit as of late. I am hoping to get some of that done today. Please also visit Rebekahs blog. She has phnemonia now and needs more prayers!!!
And just for the record. I love all of you very much.
***********
Please visit VICTORIA to help with disaster relief
***********

No comments: