Monday, September 05, 2005

Untitled

I really don't know what to say or how to say it. I really do not know how to express my anger and my frustration. I am so fed up with everything that is going on.
I am also moved to tears by what I see. Good and bad. I see a government that has its collective head up its enormous lazy ass. I see not only an American public but a World public that sees the same problem I see, and that is reaching out as best it can without the help of the dumbasses we elected. Hearing today that the county I live in and a neighboring county are expecting refugees from New Orleans and Ms, has brought tears to my eyes. Helping those in need is so important. Having no money to donate I will be giving time to those who arrive here. I will be trying to collect some things together to give to the shelters. I am going to contact some local stores in my town and ask them to please donate goods and services, and also to offer jobs.
There is so very much more that I wish to say, I still just do not have the words.
Shouting and screaming seem like such a good idea right now, but all that won't accomplish a damn thing. Things have got to change. I do not know enough about politics to know how to go about doing that, I am sure as hell gonna learn. Anyone out there who wants a student please raise your hand. I have a voice and I want to use it. I have a voice that I want to use to help those who don't. I won't just be going to school to do phlebotomy or social work. I am going to learn everything I can about the government and how it works. It isn't enough to vote for those you want to represent you. All to often some one else gets the office. Isn't there a way to replace all of them at once with others who have a better handle on reality and a true ear to the people. Is there not a way to make this right. To make sure that such important balls are never dropped again. More later. I am to angry and I have been learning to much tonight. My brain is smoldering and my soul on fire.

No comments: