Saturday, September 10, 2005

Rain

Its raining its pouring the old man is snoring....

I don't really have much to say right now. Mostly that I am not ignoring anyone. I just haven't felt like reading lately. I know that sounds terrible. But its the truth. There are a few blogs that I normally visit no matter what and even they have been by passed the last two days. Yesterday I left my computer unplugged all day, and not just because we were having lighting and the power had already blinked out twice. But because I didn't even want to look at my computer let alone plug it in and go online. So yeah I guess I have ignored everyone. Huh, guess I just didn't think of it that way before now. You see its not a mean thing. It's just a frustration thing. I personally am frustrated and angry and sad and depressed with things. I am tired and sick. My body aches. My heart aches and my head aches. I really do love all of you. I really do want to know what it going on in the lives of my friends.
I just don't want to right now. I hope that everyone understands. I am thinking of you and praying for you and for those you request prayers for.
I just needed some time and now I am back for today. I am going to try to get around to everyone. Some of you I haven't been able to visit for awhile because when I go to your page my computer shuts down. I have yet to figure out why. On the fifthteenth my cable is being turned off. Until I get moved on the first. I decided not to move before because of different reasons so now I am moving into an apartment on the first. I am excited about it because I will have no more yard work!!!! Its smaller then this huge house!!!! And I don't have to get rid of any of my precious pets and we can even get another dog!!!!!!! YAY.... But I also don't want to live in Everett.
I don't like the schools. We don't have to live there forever though so thats a good thing. And like I said the benefits far out weigh the bad points.
Lets see I think I need to actually write this out for myself too.
Benefits: Negatives:
1)Two bedrooms 1) Only two bedrooms
2) two bathrooms 2) Its in Everett on a bad street
3) dishwasher 3) There are druggies in the complex
4) washer and dryer 4) alot of neighbors.
5) fireplace
6) Pets are absolutely accepted
7)There is a park right behind our building
8) we have lived there before so the landlord is giving me a break on the rent
9) The deposit was only 150.00$
10) CARPET!!!! I know that is silly to some, but when you have lived with mostly cold hard wood floors and linoleum come see me.
11) Third floor and a balcony
12) NO YARD WORK!! But I can do little planters on my balcony
13) NO trash to take to the curb every week!!!!!
14) Did I mention there are DUMPSTERS!
15) There is a pool for summer time( if it gets fixed)

Yeah thats big.
I'd better get going if I am going to make it around to visit everyone today.
LOVE AND HUGS AND SMOOSHES TO ALL:)

No comments: