Thursday, September 15, 2005

Last night with internet

I don't know if I will have a chance to post tomarrow or not. I will be without internet until after I get moved. Which I am supposed to do October 1st.
It has been so wonderful blogging I don't know what I am going to do for two weeks. I won't have time to go to my sisters house or the library or even Jens really. I will try to have T update for me now and then. I am going to try to get around to some where so I can visit everyone. Please leave me a note in the comments on how you are all doing. I will reply here also. It will make things easier if I am at the library with a time limit.
The job is going great so far, I can't wait to go back on Monday morning. I really really like delivering flowers!
Seeing the looks on peoples faces is wonderful when I get the chance to see that.
There is always something beautiful to see and I am getting less lost now. I still have got to find a way to get some glasses though. I need to call around and see if I can get help with that issue. Maybe volunteers of america or the lions club.
The prospect of moving is getting more and more exciting. I can't wait to get into the appartment and get settled in our new home. The kids are excited too. We have all been ready for this for a long time. I just hope that the kids like there new schools. Pan finally got into school here today. They finally excepted her, there was an issue because of the stunt she pulled last year. Got that dealt with though and so she started school today. She already made up a bunch of stories.!
It was pretty funny listening to her actually. She needs to write a novel or something or soap opera storie lines.Nejifer got a new car today. She had to trade in her truck. Its cheaper and I think Chad kinda convinced her to do it because he has superiority issues. Just don't tell him I said that. Actually it is really disturbing me how much control he has gained over her. I am not liking watching that at all. I see it and so does V. Nej sees it but is doing her thing.
Chad just needs to know what the other men found out real quick. I DON"T GO AWAY. And V won't go away either. We know how to stick around despite his wishes and we will. So far he hasn't said he doesn't want Nej to talk to me. But I just have a funny feelin that ain't to far off. He will find a reason. I know he will.
He is a controlling, domineering, jealous freakazoid. He has even mananged to get his sister moved into the house, you know that way Nej is never alone. His sister is always there or her kids. And Nej takes him lunch almost everyday. I don't know how she can afford the gas to do that. But she does, and when she doesn't he ain't happy. There is alot more to it then that. Please keep her in your prayers. She needs them. Also please pray for another friend of mine who is going through a much worse similar situation. In order to keep her completely anon just pray for queenies friend. God will know who you are talking about.
I just want to take a moment to tell all of you who come here that I don't know what I would have done this past almost year with out you. Dl, you have been with me since the beginning of this blog!! Did you know that?!?!!!! So many times reading your comments got me through the day:) Girl I love you!!
So many people have come and gone. Joe cool, you don't come around to much anymore but I know you still love me. You are an angel!
Tish, I don't know where you went but I love ya lady. Rathwel, ye who inspired me. I wonder if it is you or your sister who sometimes stops by without saying anything??? Boabhansith also along for the ride since the get, sometimes your humor and care snap me out of a funk, I love ya girl!! Jerzee, your my heart girl, I gots so much love for you and your partier ways. I hope Jim is able to come home very soon. Wanda, thankyou, I love ya! For my new friends. Steel, Seven, David, Vicki, Karen, Bob, monkey, Aaron, rebekahs ma and pa, Tami, Judy, miss maggie may ( you know who you are!) I love you all so much. Thank you for keeping me sane and giving me a lighted path in the darkness of my insanity.Thankyou for being a liferaft. Thankyou for the hugs and the love and the understanding. I will be back. oh yes, I will be back.
Until then. Don't forget me.
(((((((((((*****HUGS*****)))))))))))

No comments: