Saturday, January 28, 2006

Its official

The Queen is taken.
I don't know how it is going to work out. I don't know what is going to happen, I have trust issues and Billy has sticken with one woman problems. But he says he wants to stick with me and stop being so silly. Well we'll see. I told him I would try things a different way this time. I will give him full trust until or unless he gives me a reason not to trust him. I don't care who he flirts with, dances with, whatever. As long as everyone knows we are together and that he is going home with me we are all good. With the understanding of course that I will flirt with and hang on to who ever I want to. Because we are both very flirtatious folks. I don't want to change something about him that I liked when I met him! That seems ridiculous to me. As long as he aint stickin it to no one else we will be just fine. And even that I am open minded about. That is a discusion for my other blog though.
Well I don't know what we are doing tonight. There are supposed to be a couple of folks at the bar tonight that I don't particularly care to see. I guess I am just nervous about what might happen. Clay will be there and so will Berta his roommate and sometime girlfriend. And Sally.
She has been a strange part of my life since I was in sixth grade. I married her first fiance. Stole im I did. And the only thing good that came of that was my two beautiful babies, so no regrets there obviously. Did I mention that Sally also dated Clay and Billy??
Well she did, and she is really good friends with Berta. And I slept with Clay last weekend.
The whore in me totally one last weekend. Everyone keeps telling me that I am not a whore.
But I am sorry. I have not yet reached my 35 th birthday and I have slept with 35 men in my lifetime. Maybe one or two more. I need to recount. Anyway. SO they are all going to be down at Happy Land and I just don't want to get the looks. And I really don't want to hear anything either. Oh well. I also want to sing. I think I am gonna take my Staind cd and try out my song.
We'll see what happens. Wish me luck. Oh yeah. Does anyone have a spare altenator rolling around in their garage. I need one. I got to see another angel last night though when my car died in the dark on the main street. An elderly gentleman stopped, pushed my car out of the way and gave me a jump. By then Tannis was there and she followed me home. Well I am gonna go listen to my song. I don't know how much longer I will have internet again now. Jen is moving in with Richard. Hopefully it won't take me long to get my cable bill paid off and get it hooked up myself.
I just wish they didn't have such a huge hook up fee. But you get what you pay for and Cable internet is the best I have ever had.

No comments: