Tuesday, January 03, 2006

TAG YOUR IT!!!!!

1. SEVEN THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1) Go somewhere far away and be a stupid tourist taking lots of pictures and mispronouncing general slang terms. 2 ) Kiss the Pope. ( I hear its good luck or something. kinda like the blarney stone.) 3) Make a sand castle. 4) Go to Hawaii and hang 10. 5) Make a difference to a child somewhere in the world. 6) Meet Oprah Winfrey. 7) Convert to catholicism then to Southern Baptist, then to Buddism, then back to what ever the fuck I am now.
2.SEVEN THINGS I CANNOT (won't) DO. 1) Prostitute myself. 2) Understand racisim. 3) understand abuse of anyone. 4) Grow a penis 5) Settle for less then what I know I should. 6) Grow an inch. 7) Visit heaven before I die.
3. SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MEN. 1) Eyes 2) neck 3) chest 4) deep voice, 5) sense of humor. 6) kindness 7) Willingness to wear fishnets.
4. SEVEN THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN 1) it will all come out in the wash. 2) jens says I say "DUDE". 3) Fucking fuckwad.4) gaddamn cats. 5) gaddamn dog.6) fucking family, ( not children)
7) those freekin brats ate that, stole that, took that, used all that, etc etc etc.
5. SEVEN BOOKS THAT I LOVE 1) The clan of the cave bear. 2) The vampire Armand. 3) Vittorio the vampire 4) memnoch the devil 5) um HELLOooooooooo 6) I don't fucking think so.
7) WRONG!!!!!!!!!!
6. SEVEN MOVIES I WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN 1) Legend 2) Rocky Horror Picture Show.3) Grease.4) Stayin Alive.5) Beaches.(love ya roni) 6) The color purple.
7. SEVEN PEOPLE I WANT TO JOIN IN ON OR PASS THIS SEVEN THINGY TO.
Wanda
David
Libby
Princess
Monkey
Devry
Dl

No comments: