Saturday, December 31, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it is already a new year. 2006! Holy mother of WOW!
Its seems like just yesterday it was 1970 something and I was a kid in third grade wondering what it would be like in 2000. It seemed surreal. So far away. Now it is right here in front of us. So many things have changed in my life since that day. And so many many things have happend this year in my life and the lives of those I love. Many people have had their BIG graduation and went on to the other side. And others did things like Graduate from College YAY TANNIS!!!!!
What has changed specifically for me. Hmm my ex husband took a tenth month vacation where he disapered and no one knew where he was or even if he was alive. This turned out to be a good thing for him and for us, although it sure did piss me off at the time. I moved. Almost to The Gulf Coast, thankfully only to Everett. Although there is now a discussion of Florida again. I never learn do I !!
Lets see, my kids all turned a year older. I lost my best friend in the whole wide world for a time, then got them back and now have lost another best friend in the whole wide world and I don't know if it is forever or for a time. I sure miss him though. Made some new friends and had lots of fun going out and I actually DANCED!! For the first time in years and years IN PUBLIC!
I haven't really worked much this year, but things are definately looking up for next year. I am sure I landed a job doing collections and will be starting at the end of January beginning of February. Went through three cars this year. Sold a perfectly good car to my sister because I was gonna move across the continent.
Bought a car for 500.00 dollars that lasted six months and now I am on car number three that I bought for a hundred bucks and so far is getting me from a to z rather nicely. I have helped a few people move into their new homes. My folks new place included and its awesome.
Said goodbye to some people who needed to get gone, and hello again to some folks who needed to come home. Got some new pets. Learned a few lessons.
What is the most important thing I learned this year?
My favorite saying. It will all come out in the wash.
And it does.
Cuz, god does the washing round here.

No comments: