Thursday, December 29, 2005

Thank You Dotty

DOTTY HYLBACK
Crossed over to be with her husband and maker December 28th at one pm.


Dotty thankyou so much for everything you taught me.
Thankyou so much for all the love you gave to everyone.
Thankyou so much for so much laughter you shared as much as you did your cigarette smoke!!!! NO MORE OXYGEN MASK!!!!!
You can dance again and walk around and not run out of air, you can smoke all you want and suffer no consequences!!
You can hug your wonderful husband and best friend again!!
I am almost jealous of all the people you get to see again.
Missing you is terrible, thankyou for coming to visit me last night. Please don't hesitate to come again and again to see me. I hope I can pass the lessons you taught me to my kids and others. Your life is a cherished treasure.
We all love you like a rock!!!!
Rub Leifs crew cut head for me and hug Jebus and God and Goddess. Thank you for the memories. The poem below is now dedicated to only you. I can't help it, I can't stop crying!
I am so happy for you!! YOU GRADUATED!!!!!! YEAY!!!!!!!

No comments: