Saturday, December 03, 2005

BUMMED OUT

Jen is feeling a bit under the weather today!
So we will not be going out tonight. I would go by myself but I have no money.
And I need at least 2.75 to get my pepsi.
Its free refills the rest of the night.
*****
I want to change my skin but I don't know how to do it without loosing everything.
*******
I was unable to post commnets to ADAM, Dl, and Rebecca, I got the same exact code word at each site and it didn't work anytime. So
ADAM, You are a nut, don't wanna break a nail!!!! TOo funny with that!:)
Dl, YAYYYYYYYYY I am so HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Rebecca sweet baby girl, I am still praying for you every minute of every day. I Hope you get over these latest ickies really really soon.
*******
EVERYONE

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!

No comments: