Friday, December 23, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!
I am at my friends house so I don't have much time. I want to go around and visit as many people as possible. Thankyou everyone for your wonderful comments. I hope to get around to see you.
I have so much to say and just not enough time to say it right now. The good thing is is that my friend lives so close I can come over often to blog while she is at work. And even better then that. She might just move in with me!!!! Pray for that as it would help us both tremendously. My mom decided to move out so now I don't know how I am going to do everything and Jen is having the same issues herself so moving in together would solve alot of problems. Anyway. I hope you all have a wonderful christmas and all your holiday wishes come true.
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

No comments: