Thursday, December 01, 2005

SNOW SNOW SNOW

Have I ever told you how much I hate SNOW!!!!
It would be allright if it would stay off the roads and if the deep cold would stay out of my house and out of my car and out of my bones.
I hate winter. I hate cold weather. I hate snow.
Snow is pretty. Snow flakes are awesome in their lacy intricacies.
I hate snow. It is white and sparkly and beautiful. But it is so damn cold.
I hate snow. I don't think I have said it enough. I hate snow. I would much rather be in the bahamas. Or Australia, or Fiji, or Hawaii. I can't stand this cold weather. I hate snow. I can't believe it has snowed so much in the past few weeks. We hardly ever get snow here and every once and awhile we just get tons of it. This is one of those years. I hate snow. I don't want to live here when the weather is like this. I just want to run away to some where warm and tropical. I am jealous of those who have never seen snow and don't know what it is like to see their breath. I feel sorry for them too. How do they know what they like and what they don't like? I hate the snow. I hate the snow I hate the snow. I need to move somewhere warm were there are beaches and sun shine and there is no way I can get depressed in the doom and gloom and of an icy cold snowy blustery pacific northwest winter. I hate the snow, I hate that it gets dark so damn early. I hate the cold. I hate the snow. Do any of you have any doubt how much I hate the snow. I hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it..............................
Imagine me stomping my foot and throwing a fit like a two year old. I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At this point I am just wondering why the hell I am even bothering.
I am feeling rather homesick. I would like to go away now. I know I can't, but somedays their really isn't much keeping me here. I know its because its winter time and it gets so dark so early and the sun doesn't come up til noon. GOD I hate winter. I think I need drugs to make this better. I hate life. I just want to take my last breath already.

No comments: