Saturday, January 13, 2007

Crying for two days

I don't know what is wrong with me. I started crying to days ago at work. and now here I am still crying. And Billy got kicked out of his house with his nephew some stupid shit about not being able to be around kids. Fuck Billy has never done a damn thing against kids. And he never will but now he is some kind of head space and is leaving Montana even after all of our plans and everything. I can't talk to him because he is with someone else. Ralph, And Ralph lives down the street and all that blah blah blah. Anyway, He said he is defiantley leaving Montana and probably going back to Alabama which is fine. I just wish he would tell me first. I want to go to Montana that is the place I have always wanted to live. I don't want to go chasing down one dream just to lose another. I really thought I could have both in one place. I hate my life right now and seriously as terrible as it sounds my depression has gotten so bad I really just want to die.

1 comment:

Queen on the run said...

what happend to my haloscan?