Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hell

Get this, I am getting fired from my job. Why? Because I have a limitations on how much I can lift and I refused to work noc shifts. I am going in to talk to one of the bosses tomarrow. I am hopeing to keep my job at least for the last part of this month. I don't know why I bother really. Why do I just keep trying and trying and trying. Why do I try and get knocked down over and over again. This tells me that I am just in the wrong damn place. Too much shit happens the wrong way for a progressive life out here for me. I need to go some where else and try again. Billy wants me to meet him in Vegas or pick him up in Montana. Jen says she wants to go to. She can't see any reason to stay here either. I really don't know what else I can do. I can't work. So what the hell am I going to do to make money? I have been wracking my brain over all this for months and I just don't have a clue any more then I ever did. I really want to do animal massage therapy. I just need a base to do it from. Hell I will even massage people. I don't need a license to make people feel good right. heh Yeah in this world I do need a licsense. I am surprised comedians don't have to have a certificate that says they can make people laugh.
Anyway, If I don't advertise myself as licensed then the law can't come down on me.
So I guess all I can do now is just go for some of my money making ideas. Make my own job. And see if that gets me any further then the last 35 years of my life has taken me.
Damn I am just in a freeking mood. I want to scream. Does anyone want to scream with me?

No comments: