Saturday, January 06, 2007

Still haven't smoked!

Hello all, I say that as though I am writing to hundreds of people. Hell according to my stats I get a few peeps a day, and thats about it anymore now that I haven't been actively blogging for so long. I really want to get back into it. There is so much I want to say that I haven't been able to get off my chest for so long. I have been having panic attacks lately because of the lack of an outlet! NO even work doesn't help with that. I take care of elderly folks who are suffering from dementia and alzheimers in the late stages. I love my job, but talking to the folks is not an outlet. Actually I have funny stories to tell about work. But I am not going to do it here, I am going to create a new blog or something of the like to express myself about work. I don't want it connected to me and then inadvertently connected to the folks at my work somehow. You might think I am being paranoid. Go ahead. I just want them to be anonymous, protect their privacy, while at the same time sharing my experiences, funnies and heartaches with anyone who would care to read about it and comment to it. Hell I forgot who I was writing to!! You all know what I am failing to express with my terrible word jumbles. You are all bloggers too.
I hope all of you are doing well. Thank you for the comments to my last post. I miss you all so much!!!!!!!

No comments: