Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HEY THERE!!!

Well its been awhile since I got to be online for any amount of time that would allow me to post. There are so many things I want to write about. I have been working as a care giver again. Moved to Anacortes. I will be buying a car in about a month. Billy finally made it to Montana. Which is a good thing, I thought I was going to get there before he did!!!

I have been sick the last few days and its been like a rollercoaster, every week or so I am getting ill. Don't know whats up with that but hope to get it figured out really soon. Lets see. I quit smoking yesterday. I have tried a few times since my last post but wasn't really determined. Now I am. I don't want to smoke anymore. I tried a cig today, and it was gross, after a few drags I threw it down. I know I know. But hey its my yard and I will pick it up later kay!, Anyway, Nej is anxiously awaiting her turn on this thing so I gots to go for now. Got a chance to stop by a few of your blogs, I have missed you all so much and can't wait to see al blogs!!! Love to all And I hope you all had a great holiday season.

No comments: