Friday, March 04, 2005

Blahger

Thankyou everyone for your comments on my last post. It was a very scary and heart stopping kind of situation. Lynie walked her happy ass down the road about 5 blocks to a friends house that I wasn't aware she had! And the girls mother took her to the pet store and then went back to her house and was going to give her dinner, but when she pulled in there where police everywhere and they asked her her name and she said yes thats me and they asked if it was lynie that was in her van and she said yes and was quite confused as to what was going on as lynie had told her that she was dropped off by her oldest sister. Which was of course not true. The woman stopped by yesterday to explain to me what had happened on her end of the deal and I told her that if any of my kids showed up there without me taking them that she was to bring them home! She said absolutely and we let the kids know that it would be the same with her daughters. If they want to play that is totally cool, but the MOMS will know where the KIDS are!
There has been so much going on lately. And now I can't be online like I was before because my 13 year old is on house detention for 14 days.Which means the police call after three up til about ten on weekdays, randomly, and on weekends anywhere from 7am to midnight. Also said child skipped school today so I had to call some people, I don't know what they will do now. I can't let her get away with it though. It won't do her any good to get away with it. If I want whats best for my child, I have to report her to athorities and that breaks my heart. She is the one making the choice though. I woke her up this morning, and she said she was getting up. I had to take her sisters to get there eyes checked and then to school. When I got back Pan was still here. Not Good.
I don't know what else to do. She has an appointment for counseling on Monday. I am hoping that maybe talking to someone on the outside of the situation will help her to deal with her demons. She says she can't talk to me. Okay, then I will make sure she has SOMEONE to talk to that can help her. Evidently she doesn't need or want her mom to know some stuff and that is fine and understandable I didn't want my mom to know things when I was her age, I remember that, God it seems like it was just yesterday! I just wish the kid would go to school. I hated school to but I went. I didn't pass every class , I was bored out of my mind, the teacher went WAY to slow for my satisfaction. Pan says some classes are to easy and some are to hard. Boy I hear that, my math teacher couldn't go slow enough, my biology teacher needed to let me go at my own pace, I would have finished that in a week. I am still terrible at math and love sciences of all kinds. geography etc. I know that everyone has there strengths and weaknesses likes and dislikes. But we all had to go to school and so does she.
I just don't know how to get her to go. Any suggestions?
Now that a rambled on and on about that and probably repeated myself to an annoying extent!
Hmm gotta go grocerie shopping and get stuff for dinner.
Hope you all have a great day! :)

No comments: