Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Thankyou

Thankyou everyone who commented on my last post. Your comments where so thoughtful and insightful. I will be checking into all the suggestions tomarrow. Thankyou Stuart for your lovely email to me. Two of the cobblings stayed home from school today as they where feeling pretty crappy. I myself am still feeling a bit under the weather, I am begining to think it is stressed induced along with alleregies. I need a vacation to somewhere warm and tropical. If I won the lottery right now, I would hire a nanny and go to Fiji for a month. I would swim in warm waters with beautiful fish and sealife. I would lay on white sand beaches and get a tan so I would no longer have reflective skin. I would get ten massages a day from beautiful fijian folks and I would drink the most delicious fruity tropical alchoholic beverages I could find! Heck I might never come home! Ah to dream is a wonderful thing. Thankyou god for giving me such a vivid imagination. I can almost smell those delicious fruity tropical alchoholic beverages now. Feel the sun burn my skin, feel the warm water soothing away all my stress and pain. MMMMM!

Dl I am glad that you are feeling better and that your cat is getting better too. That pic of that tree was awesome!
barbara: God loves you and does not bring you pain because you have sin in your life.
Things happen in this life just because that is life. We all have sin, everyone of us and god loves us anyway. No matter what religion we follow or don't follow.
And you are one of the strongest people I have ever come across. You just haven't realized it yet:)

No comments: