Monday, March 14, 2005

Comments Post

I have been unable to post comments to some of the blogs that I read daily so I decided to post them here.
For:
dl: The Notebook sounds like a great movie I keep hearing great things about it . As for pookie, you are right, she will figure it out very quickly!
cedia: my passion is the work I can no longer do because of my back. I used to be a caregiver. And of course my kids too! I loved your post on the F word! Brilliance just plane brilliance:)
boabhan: Men are like marshmellows, they don't do anything until you light a fire under them :) Anonymous commenters aren't all assholes! Your new newphew is beautiful:)
blue lp: I love your blog and will check periodically on your semi retirement.
babydufus: I think I might just be going your way:)
pep: Breathe! Honey - just breathe! you can handle it, and it WILL get better:)
Jay: How very imformative of you! I like Jolly Ranchers instead of cough drops:) and I am sticking with Hawaii as my destination suggestion. Hell I'll even take time out of my not so busy schedule and go along:):):)
My dear friend of Nanas Sweet peas: June 10th I will have my long hair cut short and donate it to locks of love in your moms name. I am glad that you have a YAY of the day now, its good to see the positive in even the little things that happen each day. Much love and prayers to you and your mom.

No comments: