Wednesday, August 24, 2005

At times

I haven't been feeling myself lately. And last Friday night didn't help.
Instead of blogging about what happend I decided to take a bit of a break and not blog about anything from my life or my head.
The events of Friday threw me for a loop.
And I am still reeling from it. Princess sister dearest would probably tell me that my "queen is showing." Meaning that I am being dramatic. Mind you she wouldn't be saying that to be mean or anything. Just to tease me as sisters are apt to do.
And when I called her Friday night we both had a queen size melt down.
I was panicked out of my skin and could barely breathe. She was telling me to get my dog and get the hell out of my house. I was telling her I couldn't get out without my bra on. And I was afraid to even open the door let alone walk to the two feet to my car door. Thank god I parl in the yard to unload my trunk sometimes.
See I called her after the police left. I had to call them because....
My dog was sleeping at the end of my bed and she woke up barking and ran to the window in my room. ( Old house, bottom sills are knee level).
I saw the blanket I have hanging in the window move. Lets see, theres the dog, and theres the cat on my dresser. Maybe its another cat or something I thought. So I shrug it off and go back to watching the tv. Daezee is still barking woof woof, and now she starts scratching my arm. I look at the window and see a tiny little light move across . Hmm, that aint no cat. Still I don't know what it is so I am not afraid. I get up and as I get up I see the blanket move again.
Getting scared now, I look out the window and there is a large man, hunched over, I see the curtain move again.. Okay dead panic. I grab my phone and call 911. I am scared shitless because I have windows open all over my house. So I go in my bathroom and close that window and lock the door. When the police were done looking around the house I spoke to them and they asked me if I knew any larger men. I told them I did and that the man had looked slightly familiar, but because it was so dark I couldn't be sure. I do have a very good idea of who it was though. And it scares the crap out of me. So I called my sister and she talked to me while I got in the car and got down the road.
This is giving me the chills now just writing about it.
I am still just a bit out of sorts and I am trying very hard not to hide away like I normally would. Fighting it every day.
Please continue to pray for little Rebekah, and please send in your prayer requests for the list this week.
Smooshes to all.......

No comments: