Monday, August 08, 2005

I've got sunshine!!!!!!!

My house is soooooo clean and super spotless it is almost disgusting!
The people who are interested in buying the house just left and I think they are going to make an offer. Which of course sucks for me but rawks for my parents.
Derek is stuck in bum fucked Colorado, his dumb ass truck broke down and Knight wanted him to keep driving down the freeway when his truck is coughing and sputtering and won't go any faster then 30 miles an hour. Yeah he told them no way. He was supposed to be home by last Friday night so he is getting just a touch frustrated.
I feel much better then I did even yesterday and I am off to the college here in about an hour to go talk to the finacial aid ladies. Cuz ya know my ass is poor and I need financial aid to go to school.
Phlebotomy seems like the best avenue for me to take right now. It won't take me all that long to do it and I already know that I am good at it. I can make hella good money doing it and that in turn will help me go back to school to be a social worker. I want to work with the elderly of course. I don't want to do all that young single mothers stuff. I want to work with people who aren't heard very well. That leaves children and the elderly. I am soooo not working with children. They can't hit back. I would murder some one if I thought for a second that they were beating their kid, then I would go to prison and loose my kids. And well it's just not worth it.
SO Phlebotomy it is. Like the way I worked that out.
I gotta go shave my legs, I am trying to impress myself. Seriously though if I don't shave my legs I am going to be looking like a man. It's been over a week now. Lets see, it has been 1 week and three days. ( sheepish grin) Heh. I think its about time........
The sun is shining and I got god on my side. Today is a good day:)


~~~~~~~~~
My I am not a smoker stats:
Quit time
2 m 2 w 6 d 1 h 22 m...... ( this was as of 10:30 or so last night)
days quit 81
cigarettes not smoked 2,431
money saved 547.13
Life Saved 1 week 1 day 10 hours 35 minutes
( that's an entire vacation in Hawaii!!!!)

No comments: