Thursday, August 18, 2005

Twenty things about me that you probably don't give a hoot to know

But I am gonna tell ya anyway!!!
I saw this at Nj 's in NJ's site.
1) When you look at yourself in the mirror, what is the first thing you look at?
When I look in the mirror my eyes cross and I don't see anything for a minute. Its weird but it has always happend to me, so the first thing I see is a blur until my eyes focus.
2) How much cash do you have on you right now?
87$
3) Whats a word that rhymes with " test"?
Blessed.
4) Favorite plant?
Tomato, because it makes my favorite fruit!
5) WHo is the 4th person on your missed calls list on your cell phone?
The princess
6) What is your main ring tone on your phone?
Momma I'm coming home. ( Ozzy)
7) What shirt are you wearing?
White Levi Strauss t shirt.
8) Do you " label" yourself?
Some times I do, but mostly other people do it for me.
9) Name brand of shoes you are wearing?
I am not wearing shoes and the ones I wear are from Wal* Mart and they are slipper flip flops. No name.
10) Do you prefer a dark or light room?
Depends on the time of day and the mood I am in. I don't ever like things to bright though. That hurts my eyes.
11) What did you have for breakfast?
Nothing, I don't eat breakfast most of the time.
12) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Talking to Derek on the phone.
13) Last thought you had before you had a wreck?
OH FUCK THIS IS GONNA FUCKING HU.....
14) What did the last text message you received say?
wcb wsg.. ( from Derek)
15) Do you ever click on pop ups or banners?
NEVER!!!
16) Whats an expression that you say a lot?
It'll all come out in the wash.
17) WHo told you they loved you last?
Derek
18) Last furry thing you touched?
My cat Kajun. If you look at the side bar at flikr badge you can see him!!!
19) How many hours a week do you work?
* sigh*
20)How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
I had like seven and then I threw them all out. They got trashed.
21) Favorite age you have been so far?
Two
22) Your worst enemy?
hot spices
23) What is your current desk top pic?
This week it is a sign that says ," I see dumb people"
last week it was Jesus, and the week before that it was a Harley Davidson sign.
24) What was the last thing you said to someone?
I told the girls to go to sleep for the tenth time.
25) IF you had to choose between a million dollars and or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes, which would you choose?
Man I would take the money and see what I could do with it to help people not make current mistakes.. the past is the past man, let it fucking stay there!

Feel free to use this if ya wanna,
Please have a marvelous day and don't forget to leave prayer suggestions, I am posting another list on Friday:)

No comments: