Sunday, August 07, 2005

Out of bed......

Well for the first time in two days I am out of bed. I actually took a shower. ( god did that feel good) I can't stand being dirty. There was no way I was getting out of bed though once I got in it the other night. I had a fever of 103.2 the first night and I don't think it went down much after that until some time early this morning. I still have a bit of a headache, which is much preferable to the horrendous migraine I had. I keep getting flashes of deep pain though and I am thinking I may end up in bed again soon.It was so bad that when Derek called me the first night I could only talk to him for a few minutes and then last night I don't even know if he tried to call me or not. I was so out of it. I vaguely remember talking to one of my moms yesterday. Did I see one too??? I slept a lot. Yesterday is a big blur. I feel like running a marathon today compared to how I felt yesterday. I actually made it to the grocery store today to get ice and frozen veggies and more fruit. For some reason I cannot get enough fruit lately and of course the kids have always been crazy for it. I can't keep fruit in this house to save my life. Very rarely will you find an over ripe apple in my fruit bowl. That is an " forgotten" apple. I always feel bad for the fruit we leave behind at the grocery store. It wasn't good enough to come here and get eaten by the kids or myself, that fruit must have self esteem issues now. And the fruit that gets here and then doesn't for some reason get eaten. To rot in the fruit bowl after seeing all the other fruit go to our stomachs. To die unloved and unwanted and undigested by anything other then fruit flies. How tragic is that!!
Well I want to see how many blogs I can get around to before I have to find my bed again. I Hope you all have a wondrous day, and a fantabulous Monday morning at work.................... Love and Hugs and all that jazz... and smooshes to my lovers!!!

No comments: