Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Weird

I posted the list of those to pray for, it posted, then for some reason, when I came back later, all it said was the title. "Please".


So here I go again.
Please pray for these people and things.
Our enemies
Ellen ( brainlint)
Joe ( Boydcreek)
KB
Anonymous ( how ever many their may be)
Wanda ( Just Breathe)
Josh
Erdine
Colleen
Susan
B troop in Iraq ( Jerzees Boy)
Jerzee
Aaron
Red hot sexy poppa
David and his daughter
Aunt Arlene
Blue2go
A cure for ms
A cure for HIV
A cure for Heart disease
A cure for Diabetes
A cure for Autism
A cure for TB
A cure for Hepatitis ( all)
A cure for liver disease
A cure for cancer
A cure for lung disease
( Did I miss any? Pray for those cures too)
Libby
Boabhan Sith and Rogue Wit
Dl's dad
Dl
Vickie
Trucker Bob
karen
Susans sister and father in law
Judy
Adam
Steel Cowboy
Cowboy Joe
The Princess
D
My mom and my moo
All children
and everyone you know, and everyone they know, and everyone they know etc infinity.

**********
Love to all, still not well and the house is up for bid again so a lot going on. I am hoping that Sunday I can visit everyone again. I miss all of you so much. ((((((((HUGS))))))

No comments: