Monday, August 29, 2005

PLEASE

PLEASE GOD PLEASE
BREAK UP THAT STORM


PLEASE GOD PLEASE KEEP THE ROOF ON THAT HOUSE AND THE WINDOWS WHOLE AND EVERY BRICK AND TWO BY FOUR IN PLACE.
PLEASE GOD PLEASE KEEP EVERY PERSON IN THAT HOUSE SAFE AND WARM
AND HEALTHY.
PLEASE GOD PLEASE
BREAK UP THAT STORM


*****
Got a message from Derek about 9:45 this morning. He let me listen to the storm, the wind and the pelting rain. At that point he was very excited and said it was really cool so far, then he said they were all fine at that point, but just in case something happend he loved us or me or everybody, I didn't really hear that last part because of the wind. He said he would keep me posted though and that the worst was supposed to hit by 1:00, which is 11:00 my time. I haven't heard anything and I can't get through on any phone lines of any kind. This is very scary. He wasn't scared yet though, but I could hear the girls hollering for him to come in the house. His entire family is at his house. There are so many people down there who are going to lose so much. Please, please, please say a prayer for all of them. And if at all possible please help by donating money to the red cross, volunteers of america, and salvation army.
*********

No comments: