Thursday, August 11, 2005

( Insert some eye catching title. HERE.)

Call me a weirdo, call me a freak. It's okay I like that. I know some folks think that my last two posts were a bit odd. But hey this is my blog and I started it so that I could put my thoughts and feeling out there into the world some how and that is exactly what I did. If some people don't like it they can just keep clicking the handy dandy next blog button.
********
Today I managed to get a few things done. I got my documents filled out for a student grant so I can go to school. Now I just need every person on the planet to wish me luck. Yeah and while your at it wish me luck on THAT happening! :)
~~~~~~~~
Talked to Derek today for like two hours, last night it was like four. He's my best friend what can I say. If I ain't callin him he's callin me. I got his cell phone bill today I can prove it!!! ( Don't ask)
Anyway........
He is stuck in Texas, he was supposed to be home last Friday and is still getting dicked around by the company he drives for. He is keeping his cool though. Please pray for him that he makes it home this weekend. He really misses his kids.
*******
Monday I have to go for testing at a potential job. I need prayers and luck for that too.
I am trying to change the lives of four people here and so far I am not doing so hot at it.
A lot of things have changed for us. Just not seemingly the right things. I am sure God has a plan for us. I am just trying to pay attention to what that might be. I want to follow his directions. I guess I am not paying to close of attention because I ain't getting no clues here. Other then that I am pretty calm about everything and I just know it will all work out in the end. It will all come out in the wash and all will be well. The girls and I will be fine and I will have a great job with a great future through schooling. I had a bunch of other stuff I was gonna write out, but now I think I will let it wait as I am tired and need to go to bed.
I hope you all have a beautiful day.
*******Don't forget to leave your prayer suggestions!!!*****

No comments: