Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Its in the stars

Well my horrorscope for today says basically that I just need to let the universe do its thing and not panic over it. I wanted to paste it here but firefox won't let me. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I am really starting to get frustrated with firefox. I got a new space at msn spaces. I needed something new to have fun with. And I love Marty from rockstarinxs and all their blogs are on msn spaces. I put the link to his blog on the sidebar here. He is just awesome. I love Mig and Ty and Jordis too. Does any one else watch the show???
I am dying to talk to someone about it. I don't like message boards though. I don't know why. I just don't care for them.
Anyway, I got a very cool email today from somewhere here in wa. T Y crystalball!!!!
I hope all and sundry have a fabulicious day:)

No comments: