Saturday, October 22, 2005

Great Doc!!

I finally found a trully great Doctor!!! I have never had such a wonderful doctor my whole entire life. Unfortunatley I can only see her for L & I stuff until I get insurance of some kind. She is very concerned about my health and well being. My god I just can't get over how awesome she was. For the first time in my life I feel like a Doctor actually gives a flying fuck monkey about me. She had so many questions. And she made sure the nurse made our next appointment for a half hour instead of the regular 15 minutes because she felt she needed to spend more time with me. She ordered ex~rays and physical therapy, massage therapy, and acupuncture therapy. She wrote two prescriptions for meds she felt would really help me. Meds my regular Doc never ever suggested. She completely explained what she thought was going on and how she felt the different treatments would help. She gave me two wrist braces to wear to bed because she wants to rule out carpal tunnel. She had me hold my hands a certain way as one test, and thumped my wrists with her hands for another. It hurt but my fingers didn't tingle. So for the next month I get to sleep with braces on my wrist. And at the next appointment she will test again. That way she will know if the numbness and weakness in my hands is from my back, or carpal tunnel. Also I have no reflexes whatsoever. Not in my knees, my ankles, or my elbows, and wrists. I also can't feel the bottom of my feet a lot of the times. The just go numb. She said that wasn't good and she wants to do a lot of things. She can treat some of my other health issues as they may be related to my back and the injury I recieved a year ago. I gotta get some kind of health insurance. I really believe this Doctor can help me figure out what the hell is going on with me and why, and that she will be willing to do something about it. Virginia Mason choose right when they hired her.
**********
I can't believe its almost Halloween:)
I love Halloween!!!
I just hate trick or treating.
I hope you all have a fabulous day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: