Thursday, October 06, 2005

Heres the beef

Well alot has happend in the last few weeks. I moved, I still have my job, yesterday was really bad I got sent to a neighboring county and had a panic attack. It was ugly. My boss understood though and so I have to be there Monday. Dammit! Lets see. When I moved it was just me and princess doing the moving. Thank god for sisters and children. My uncle Jerry passed away after having a terrible stroke. I don't know how to feel about that as he was innapropriate with me when I was little and when I was a teen. I love my Aunt and cousins though so I went to the funeral and I wrote a poem for him. It was more difficult to write that poem then any other I had ever written. How do you write about loving good memories when you have none? I had to imagine how is kids feel to get that.
Got a new couch and chair with ottaman from rent a center. Yeah yeah I know, but they are so perrty I couldna help myself. And so now I have a really great livingroom and a suckie bedroom. I had to leave my beloved bed behind. Thats okay. Out with the old in with the new.
So much has happend and I wanted to blog about it but now it has left my head. I wrote some stuff in microsoft word and saved it I just have to figure out how to post it now. I have missed being on line so much. Somedays I thought that I would crazy from not posting.
Pep, I never forget a friend either and I luv ya..
I love you all.
S.C. I would gladly go to your room, er my room, I don't think your beautiful lady would appreciate that though:)

No comments: