Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Well I did it......

Thats right I did it. I quit my job. I know I know, I am a nut job. But this morning I didn't even want to get out of bed. I couldn't sleep all night last night and then I was vomitting this morning because I was so stressed out. I went to work cuz I had the damn van and I told Jeanie that I was done. That I just couldn't do the job and she said she totally understood. She made me a small arrangement and a hug. I told her that I would love to come back and help her in the shop. ( IN THE SHOP) and she laughed and said she would probably be calling me come christmas time.
Then the owner came in and he also was very understanding and told me I would probably more then likely be asked to come in during the busy season to help in the shop and deliver local deliveries. There are certain areas I had no problem with. Anyway I left and started to feel this amazing sense of relief. I then went and put in an application and then went to my sisters house. Then I went to the school Pan is supposed to go to and was told that it would take two days to two weeks for her to get into school. Why you ask? Because she has an IEP and the school counselors have to get together about it and she has to be reevaluated. Tomarrow promises to be even busier. I have about twenty places to go to put in applications. I can't wait to get a different job. I even wrote down telemarketing jobs because I hated driving that much.

No comments: