Sunday, October 16, 2005

More

26) I want my mtv
27) I love KISW and RICKER ROCKS!!
28) My favorite music is old and makes you feel like moving
29) I secretly love classical music
30) Halloween is my favorite holiday but I have always hated trick or treating.( to me Halloween is about other things)
31) I can't stand perfumes
32) I can't wash my clothes if I don't have downy
33) I only use DOVE soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion.....
34) I hate toothpaste and I only use it once a day, all though I usually brush my teeth two to three times.
35) I absolutely must have candles and incense in my house.
36) I have been quit for 4 Months, 4 Weeks, 19 hours, 34 minutes and 33 seconds (150 days). I have saved $1,017.99 by not smoking 4,524 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 1 Day and 17 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 5/18/2005 8:30 PM
37) I am extremley proud of number 36
38) I wish I was a fairie, I am facsinated by creatures with wings.
39) I am horrible at math
40) I LOVE MOUNTAIN DEW
41) I have always wanted to make a quilt
42) I am afraid of loving someone again
43) Sometimes I feel like I am the worlds dumbest person
44) I love my new job
45) I got another kitten today. She is now Lynnies and her name is Sunny.
46) Sierra wrote me a note yesterday asking me to but her cricits for Lola. Her anole/ gecko/iguana. ( it is considered all three) Now I have all the cashiers at Pet Pourri calling crickets cricits!!
47) I still want a puppy and have decided to go ahead and save up money to get Pan a pug for christmas!!! SSSHHHHHHHHH
48) My brother is more intelligent then I thought.
49) I hate my car and can't wait to sell the fucking thing
50) Nejifer told me I am " so strange." ( and her first clue was???)

No comments: