Thursday, November 24, 2005

Angels Among Us

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My girls and I have an angel. I will not mention the person by name as they wish to remain anonymous. I will tell you that this angel has saved me some worry. This is an angel that has allowed us to keep our electricity on during these cold months.
Thank you to our angel. Every time I turn a light on I will Thank you. Every time I am able to cook a meal for my children I will Thank you. Everytime I open the fridge and feel the cold air I will Thank you. Every time I am able to take a nice hot shower I will Thank you. Everytime I turn on my dishwasher, washer, or dryer, I will Thank you. Every time I come in from the cold to a nice warm home I will Thankyou. Every time I look at my children enjoying a hot meal I will Thank you. Every time I see them warm and rosy from a shower or bath I will Thank you.
Every time they come home from school and are warmed the moment the come through the door, I will Thank you. You may not hear me everytime. But know that it is true and I am saying it out loud. THANK YOU ANGEL.

No comments: