Friday, November 18, 2005

Flavors of your choice added free

It is amazing to me what big companies get away with.
The way things are advertised and the way they actually look or hold up once you get them home.
I kinda feel like that is what happend when I decided to cross over to this side to experience life. Like some door to door salesman came to me and convinced me that my soul needed to see things, and feel things, and hear things. That for the goodness of my being I needed to come here and suffer. That it would be the very best experience and I could come home at absolutely anytime. That when it was all done and said I would never be the same and I would be wiser then all my peers.
Can I sue???
Probably not huh.
Oh well I guess I will just have to stick it out like a kid away at camp.
Hello mother.
Hello father
Here I am. At. Camp Idontwanna.
I crack myself up sometimes.
Is anyone laughing? No. Me either.
giggle
Well I guess I don't really have much to say today.
Just deep in a jungle of twisted thoughts like vines reaching out to snare me.
UG
I think I am going to blog hop and see if anyone has anything funny to say.
I need a laugh or two or ten.
Love ya all.
BTW
I think that salesman went to live with lucifer. you know, his father.

No comments: