Thursday, November 17, 2005

New and Improved Formula

I have come to a conclusion.
I need a new and improved formula for operating this thing I call my life.
I need to sell my pos car and get a new one. That will take some prayers since it is a pos and I need someone to buy it who can fix it and who can still give me at least 400.00 for the thing. I need to get my ass back in school. I had checked it all out, sent in for grants and stuff and then I let it drop and just forgot about it. ( fof)
I need to get another job. Even if it is just over the holidays it would help. A lot!
I need to stop adopting animals and the like. Last night I inherited three more goldfish, Moo put them in her fish tank though. Lucky she just brought it home. Seems it was meant to be.
I need to stop helping everyone but myself. I need to help me and then work in the rest of the world. I had that ass wackbards for a long time.
I need to be more clear with my words. I have discovered that sometimes I speak in such a way that most people do not understand what I am trying to convey.
I need to spend even more time with my kids. Just being in the same house does not count.
We need to play games and things like that. I hate board and card games so this is not easy for me to do, but I have come to the conclusion that it is important for my kids. There for I will swollow my dislike for Parker Brothers and Cards and I will play games with my kids.
I have decided that I need to reevaluate much more of my life. My beliefs and my standards alike.
ESPECIALLY MY STANDARDS WHEN IT COMES TO MEN I FIND ATTRACTIVE.
It seems that I am attracted to some men who others would view as Seedy. Or worthless. You know the underdog. The guy from the wrong side of the tracks. The bad ass dude who aughtta be in prison. I am attracted to other types of men. Nerds, or geeks really get me hot. Just as hot as the guy in leather riding a Harley. Just the word Harley makes me Hot. I know TMI Queen. T M I.
There will be more posts like this, I am trying to figure some stuff out. So if you don't want to read, then don't feel like you have to just because you love me.
I will understand. Because I love all of you!!!

No comments: