Sunday, November 13, 2005

%&@#&$()#*(@)%@()#*%

I AM SO FUCKING STRESSED OUT RIGHT NOW.
STRESS
STRESS
STRESS
STRESS
STRESS FUCKING GODDAMN STRESS
I do it to my fucking self
I put myself in these fucking situations
I do not need this right now
I do not need for my mother
to be pissed off at me because I am helping a friend and said friend has been sleeping on moms side of MY bed while said mom was gone 300 MILES AWAY. This is ridiculous. I do not deserve this shit. I do not deserve to be treated this way. I will not put up with being yelled at for NO FUCKING REASON.
I am 34 goddamn years old. I pay the fucking rent. I pay the fucking bills. My friends know this, my sister knows this. As they are the ones I go to when I need to borrow money for situations like today when I had to get Bo to the vetrinarian.
GOD I AM FUCKING PISSED. AND STRESSED.
AND I DON'T KNOW HOW I AM GOING TO MAKE THIS BETTER.
Its not like Jen is going to be here for very fucking long.
Jesus christ my lord and savior, goddess divine mother.
HELP HELP HELP

No comments: