Sunday, November 06, 2005

Tipsy Post

Well I am just a wee bit tipsy. THere may be a few typos in this post.
My sister graduated from medical assisting this evenning. I am so profoundly proud of her. I had tears in my eyes the whole ceremony. CONGRADULATIONS SIS!!!!!!!! AND YAAAAYYYYYYY YOU DDI IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We surprised her after word at Azteca's man they make some kick ass food!!!
Then we dropped the kids off with a sitter and went to the local gay bar to really celebrate. We had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs. One of our friends that we all knew was gay finally admitted that he could possibly be. As he was flirting voraciously with a male friend of his. This was so good to see. I am so happy for him that he has accepted this part of himself. He asked me if I see him differently then I did before. " Um. NO!" I am proud of him for finally doing what will make him a happier man. I wish him all the best in the world and I hope he has a blast with the rest of hhs night... Man I can see the typos and I am just to wiped to go back and coorect them. Sheeshh.
ANyway, I have decided that i am going to give up my beautiful new couches.
I need to use that money to make payments on a car that will actually run and go were it is supposed to go and not try to kill me and my precious cargo. When it rains the windows fog up really bad and when its cold it is frezing. I have no heat and no defrost. It needs another tire on the left side now, the uh thingy, shit, um its a thin little paper like thing that keeps the oil from leaking out, well that needs to be replaced. And the gas float needs to be fixed and and and and. So I figure I will trade the royal piece of shit in for a lesser piece of shit. As longas it is used I will be able to make 100.00 to 150.00 payments a month. I need to think about needs right now and not wants. I do need a couch but I can make do with another used free one until I find a good paying job. I have a feeling that my mom is gonna wanna move out. She sounds so happy being down there in her home town right now. Its like talking to a different person. If she does that I wish her all the happiness in the world. I really don't want her to do that though. I really like having her here. This is getting really long and I need to go to bed it is almost 3 am. Have a fabulous day eveyone and wish me no hangover.......

No comments: